Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

4 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  gaz998 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

as i couldnt post this anywhere else ill post it here,

It comes to my attension after reading the disaplianry section that i have been hand out a 14 week, yes 14 week! ban and i feel that i am being treated unfairly and would like to make a complaint about other drivers/mainly the dp team being dished out 1 week bans.

i would like you the dp team to reveiw the world final race as it states that Crewe#491 attacked from the shale once within the whole meeting (by by attacking from the shale you mean INFIELDING no!? ) well i for 1 can clearly say that crewe attacked more than once off the infield cos he was doing me! at least 2-3 maybe even more times and also later on in the meeting went on to pin a fellow associate of mine being in the name of damo#127 which i would also like clerified

Deano#763 well where do you start i have been informed that one person has already sent a complaint list in of around 20 offense now going on my calculations each offense add to 2 weeks now come on! we learnt to count in pre school for god sake and im going to break this down for you as it cannot and i will clearly state cannot be counted on fingers and toes (unless inbread maybe?) 20x2= 40 does it not? (in simple terms 2x2=4 and add the 0 = 40)

now my little rant is over i would also like you the dp team to clear explain in a full 500 word essay what the differance is in 6 infields from the shale,2 attacks from the shale because in my understanding and in my brain you little creatures said the dirt was classed as infield now how does attacking off the shale made it a differant thing?

and also 1 more thing if thats the only list youve managed to make up there some serious arse licking going on because the was a hell of alot more wrong doing on the night that stated i want a full report on my desk by 8 in the morning!

NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!

TNB2
gaz998
gaz998
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 pm

gaz998 wrote:as i couldnt post this anywhere else ill post it here,

ok!

gaz998 wrote:It comes to my attension after reading the disaplianry section that i have been hand out a 14 week, yes 14 week! ban and i feel that i am being treated unfairly and would like to make a complaint about other drivers/mainly the dp team being dished out 1 week bans.

Im sorry you feel that way,Thats correct about bans,They stand at 2 weeks per offence,have done for years.
The only admin that recieved a 2 week ban was Lee606 for 1 attack on the infield and that i believe was on you in allcomers? The rest recieved more.

gaz998 wrote:i would like you the dp team to reveiw the world final race as it states that Crewe#491 attacked from the shale once within the whole meeting (by by attacking from the shale you mean INFIELDING no!? ) well i for 1 can clearly say that crewe attacked more than once off the infield cos he was doing me! at least 2-3 maybe even more times and also later on in the meeting went on to pin a fellow associate of mine being in the name of damo#127 which i would also like clerified

Re Infielding,Attacks from the shale etc..
When rodding on the racing line sometimes you put the right side of the car on the dirt to get around the bend.
On Oppo,the opposite to the above should apply,If you want to sit on oppo and have the 2 wheels of the left side of the car on the dirt,fine,If you come off the shale with all 4 wheels then thats a no no because its a blind hit from behind the tyres which is 99% unavoidable.

Yes the shale is classed as the infield,That was made crystal clear to everyone.Everyone was told to stay off it repeatedly.

A complaint was recieved by Crewe about his actions in one race,that was looked into and the punishment based on the above paragraph was decided.If you wanted the DP team to watch Crewes every move in every race,why didnt you/someone say so?
I shall make sure the final gets rewatched & the issue with 127 gets looked into for you.

gaz998 wrote:Deano#763 well where do you start i have been informed that one person has already sent a complaint list in of around 20 offense now going on my calculations each offense add to 2 weeks now come on! we learnt to count in pre school for god sake and im going to break this down for you as it cannot and i will clearly state cannot be counted on fingers and toes (unless inbread maybe?) 20x2= 40 does it not? (in simple terms 2x2=4 and add the 0 = 40)

I am able to count thanks.Enlighten me...Who sent the list of 20 things in? Because ive spoken to DP Team & Admin and no-one has recieved it,not in private emails nor PM's ? How can you expect the DP Team to act on it if no-one sends it in? Its no use sitting there having a good moan if no-one says anything is it? Yes a few complaints were mate about Dean (by others) and again his actions were watched and a punishment based on the previous paragraph ^ was decided,2 wheels on the shale for most of his oppo hits

gaz998 wrote:now my little rant is over i would also like you the dp team to clear explain in a full 500 word essay what the differance is in 6 infields from the shale,2 attacks from the shale because in my understanding and in my brain you little creatures said the dirt was classed as infield now how does attacking off the shale made it a differant thing?

Im afraid you wont get 500 words but hopefully youll understand at the end of this paragraph.your "6 infields from the shale" each started with your car having all 4 wheels fully on the shale (See above) before driving off into other cars on the bends.Your 2 attacks from the shale both started with you going the wrong way along the grass/shale then oppoing off of it on the straight.Basically they come under the same thing but thats the terms that were used.

gaz998 wrote:and also 1 more thing if thats the only list youve managed to make up there some serious arse licking going on because the was a hell of alot more wrong doing on the night that stated i want a full report on my desk by 8 in the morning!

Your having a laugh! Do you have any idea how long it takes to go through replays involving 15 odd drivers that were complained about? My time dosent grow on trees you know.12 people copped bans including 3 site admin and a few more were investigated,Isnt that enough.

gaz998 wrote:NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!

Yes sir!

Back to top Go down

Post  gaz998 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:38 pm

fair enough see ya in a little while then altho personally myself i think the bans have gone a little over the top people have goten alot less for alot worse in the past some 1 obviously had a bad day when dishing bans out, disregard the 1st post about crewe and any other complaint as your time is need else where and im unaware why lee recived a ban as i didnt personal put a complaint in and the hit was on me so nobody else should have a right to complain as it didnt involve them so lees ban is a shocker! the person who complained about dean doesnt want to be named as he is going to take it further. just 1 more little thing being on the mud and coming off is not a blind hit as you can clearly be seen by all when the others are coming down the straight the people who cannot see who is sat on the corner need glasses!

Ty Gaz
gaz998
gaz998
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakerider713 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 pm

The-DP-Team wrote:Im afraid you wont get 500 words

51 words to less Evil or Very Mad (sorry couldn't resist)

Snakerider713
Red Grade
Red Grade

http://www.fotosnakerider.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crewe491 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:17 am

Gaz, I didnt complain either, I know I hit you once when coming off the shale and expected there to be a complaint (credit to you for not), the rest of the times I only had two wheels on the shale when coming to get you!! Dont remeber deliberate pin/block on Damo certainly got caught up the fence with him but had heat and had stalled at the time so couldnt move anyway.

Cant comment on anything else as not part of the process.

Ban served no harm done for me!!

Crewe491
Crewe491
White Grade
White Grade

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum http://www.freeweb

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 am

Crewe491 wrote:
Gaz, I didnt complain either, I know I hit you once when coming off the shale and expected there to be a complaint (credit to you for not), the rest of the times I only had two wheels on the shale when coming to get you!! Dont remeber deliberate pin/block on Damo certainly got caught up the fence with him but had heat and had stalled at the time so couldnt move anyway.

Cant comment on anything else as not part of the process.

Ban served no harm done for me!!
I did actually appeal your ban as I can't see why 1 attack from the shale is the same length ban as infielding?
One of the 2 infielding bans commited was cutting right across the centre of the track (and was also a multiple offender for it!), so for a TNB regular who doesn't usually cause trouble I felt 2 weeks was insanely harsh considering infielders got the same
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down