Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

+9
Lee606
stickyricky228
Dalags
South#108
ReedyJnr632
Hardcore54
affro740
brad162
Magic#208
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final) Empty 1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Ok...

Any bans issues will be starting the following week due to the lateness of this weeks bans being posted and also due to the amount of issues the DP team had to deal with.

Reedy two weeks for swearing... saying w@nk
Dmond two weeks for swearing... saying fu@k

Dynamite,you didnt swear and were wrong to be kicked,sorry,however you were provoking someone with a video that was titled w@nka or something.use common sense please in future.

Boss said co@k when booting which wasnt considered swearing
nor was Affro saying slut
nor was Ryano going on about fingering goats.

Boss did say w@nka but that was in reply to something he believed dynamite was calling him,boss thought he was quoting him.but dynamite hadnt said it etc etc so it was a genuine mis-understanding because he wouldnt have said it otherwise,and it wasnt a spur of the moment thing like reedy and dmonds were.

Rob499s controller was dissconnected in one heat and he took an infield from boss during the heat,Rob obv wasnt racing and was encouraging people to do him i believe? and many did,rob certainly never complained so there was deemed to be no problem with it.

Hope that clears up a few issues and allows people to see that the DP team work together with an impartial view on all subjects brought before them.

Id like you all to use common sense in future please,a bit of banter is fine and encouraged but just try not to over step the mark.because at the end of the day there can be a fine line between banter when your goading another person and swearing.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final) Empty Re: 1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

Post  Magic#208 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Well thats everything sorted then.

Everyone can now see how corrupt TNB Disciplinary is.

Rolling Eyes

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final) Empty Re: 1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

Post  brad162 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm

how can you possibly ban reedy for swearing and not ban boss for saying basically the same thing if not boss is in the wrong even more as reedy was describing something and boss was aiming it at someone! Suspect

brad162
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Its called the TNB Logic.........

Sluts! drunken
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  brad162 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:59 pm

oh and another thing! what happened about boss infielding the glads at firecracker in the b final? nothing? thought so... always gets brushed under the carpet if its a dp involved... Rolling Eyes

brad162
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm

I wasnt gonna go into to much detail but i feel this needs to be said. Grab a biscuit.

Ok...
Reedy two weeks for swearing... saying w@nk
Dmond two weeks for swearing... saying fu@k

Boss said co@k when booting which wasnt considered swearing
nor was Affro saying slut
nor was Ryano going on about fingering goats.
Nice, i see you add the extra bit about not banning other people to make it seem like you was being fair. But come on, Fingering goats? Is that really in the same swearing bracket as c**k?. That and the fact that "c**k" is just as bad as saying "w**k" or "f**k". This really doesnt make you look good.

Boss did say w@nka but that was in reply to something he believed dynamite was calling him,boss thought he was quoting him.but dynamite hadnt said it etc etc so it was a genuine mis-understanding because he wouldnt have said it otherwise,and it wasnt a spur of the moment thing like reedy and dmonds were.
Doesnt this contradict what you have just banned Reedy and Dmond for? You say theirs was a "spur of the moment" which means it wasnt really intentional, but also that Boss's was a mis-understanding?! Get real. These reasons are stupid and the more you read them the worse they get!

Rob499s controller was dissconnected in one heat and he took an infield from boss during the heat,Rob obv wasnt racing and was encouraging people to do him i believe? and many did,rob certainly never complained so there was deemed to be no problem with it.
Hold on there one second. Lee606 (if this was infact you who wrote this), you created merry hell on Ukdirt that people wasnt getting bans for commiting offences and stated that all though people may not complain its still breaking the rules and needs to be dealt with. Why are you now allowing this to go on in your league?! Plus to use the reason "Rob was encouraging people" is a completely pathetic excuse. An infield is an infield. Say i rape someone, if they dont complain, that doesnt make me a rapist?....or does it?

Forgive me for being rude but it looks as if Dean has wrote this and has bent over backwards to find some sort of excuse to cover the DPs backs. You really scraped the barrel with this one. The worse thing is it looks absolutely blatent to everyone.

Rant Over.

Magic208

Last edited by Magic#208 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Am going to consider my posistion on the tnb dp team at the end of the season.
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  ReedyJnr632 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 pm

LOL! Get a grip, surley i would of been warned for swearing? which i wasnt! so i shouldnt be banned.... the stupid decisions made my dp's exlpain why i hardly race on tnb anymore! you should concentrate on sorting out modded files then banning people for swearing once in chat! dont get me wrong boss is okay and i get on with him? but he swore more then once! and where is his ban?!.

ReedyJnr632
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:38 pm

brad162 wrote:how can you possibly ban reedy for swearing and not ban boss for saying basically the same thing if not boss is in the wrong even more as reedy was describing something and boss was aiming it at someone! Suspect
They should stop hiding on the middle then... Sad
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 am

I deliberatley didnt lock this so people could have a say.

lets adress a couple of things.

brad162 wrote:how can you possibly ban reedy for swearing and not ban boss for saying basically the same thing if not boss is in the wrong even more as reedy was describing something and boss was aiming it at someone! Suspect

Boss did say w@nka but that was in reply to something he believed dynamite was calling him,boss thought he was quoting him.but dynamite hadnt said it etc etc so it was a genuine mis-understanding because he wouldnt have said it otherwise,

My mis wording,Boss was telling you reedy what he thought dynamite had called him,after dynamite had already posted the "w@nka video about him.he wasnt calling no-one else it.he was not aiming it at someone.

brad162 wrote:oh and another thing! what happened about boss infielding the glads at firecracker in the b final? nothing? thought so... always gets brushed under the carpet if its a dp involved... Rolling Eyes

Brad.Of course nothing happened? wheres the complaint then and replay? this is the first ive even heard of it!!! If you have a problem and expect something to be done then thats what you NEED to do,if not,shut up and say nothing like you have done and nothing will be done.

ReedyJnr632 wrote:LOL! Get a grip, surley i would of been warned for swearing? which i wasnt! so i shouldnt be banned.... the stupid decisions made my dp's exlpain why i hardly race on tnb anymore! you should concentrate on sorting out modded files then banning people for swearing once in chat! dont get me wrong boss is okay and i get on with him? but he swore more then once! and where is his ban?!.

Get a grip? have a look here >> https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net/t99-bans-being-served-and-list-of-drivers-offences <<< Thats the bans already being served thread,Youve already had one count of swearing at Teams round 1,IF you hadnt had any previous history of swearing then you WOULD have got a warning.BUT as youve already done it before its now a 2 week ban.Same for Dmond276,
Boss has already been adressed,thanks for the tip about modded people,

Lewis...
Nice, i see you add the extra bit about not banning other people to make it seem like you was being fair. But come on, Fingering goats? Is that really in the same swearing bracket as c**k?. That and the fact that "c**k" is just as bad as saying "w**k" or "f**k". This really doesnt make you look good.

Quoted from Dalags > whys Ryano not been loaded for saying you've got a fetish for fingering goats? surely that's abusive/true? much like the song that dynamite posted?

Erm,Dalags mentioned it ^ and i do see his point.so to be fair it was taken on board.because if it wasnt someone would have used it as an excuse cause thats the way people are.

Lewis...
Doesnt this contradict what you have just banned Reedy and Dmond for? You say theirs was a "spur of the moment" which means it wasnt really intentional, but also that Boss's was a mis-understanding?! Get real. These reasons are stupid and the more you read them the worse they get!
See above for Boss explainiation.

Lewis...
Hold on there one second. Lee606 (if this was infact you who wrote this), you created merry hell on Ukdirt that people wasnt getting bans for commiting offences and stated that all though people may not complain its still breaking the rules and needs to be dealt with. Why are you now allowing this to go on in your league?! Plus to use the reason "Rob was encouraging people" is a completely pathetic excuse. An infield is an infield. Say i rape someone, if they dont complain, that doesnt make me a rapist?....or does it?

True,It dosent but if you rape someone youll get locked up,thats almost as bad as your argument about lengthing a tractor in real life at wimbledon i seem to remember Rolling Eyes ...The biggest problem at UK Dirt 6 months ago was consistancy on their bans,people were getting banned for different lengths of time for things like infielding and if you go back and read them threads im certain they did the DP team good in the long run,
Rob499,Do you have a problem with boss hitting you on the infield at birmingham when your controller came out and you knew you couldnt race?
Bottom line is you have to look beyond that at the effect it had on the race? none,Did rob complain? No he didnt,
Dont even go there compering this with the actions that got you banned a week or so ago because you had a complaint put in against you.

Lewis...
Forgive me for being rude but it looks as if Dean has wrote this and has bent over backwards to find some sort of excuse to cover the DPs backs. You really scraped the barrel with this one. The worse thing is it looks absolutely blatent to everyone....

Your entitled to your opinion and thats also why the thread wasnt locked so people could have their opinions,No dean didnt write this.Im not intrested in witch hunts week after week after week against certain people because im not thick,i can see groups massing trying to get certain people banned.Its not on,
Things are looked at with an impartial view,If you dont like it,dont race,Read all the reasoning above if your unsure because ive explained enough.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 am

Just to add something too,Lee,Hardcore,Boss,Haadee,Dean,Jay,Crewie are the admins of this league,ADMINS.

If they choose to repeat something thats ALREADY been said or posted then they are entitled to,That dosent then put them in line for a ban just because they have repeated something.

Admins are needed to run a league,to keep it going smoothly and remove trouble makers.They are one step above everyone here that races in that admin position,

They are expected to follow the same rules on track,in chat and on the forum as everyone else but may from time to time use their admin position to do whats best for the league and i personally wouldnt hold that against them.

Back to top Go down

Post  South#108 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:40 am

Heres my jobs worth :-) Not really my argument/involvement but my opinion on the matter!

Cor this is getting a bit mental, think things need to go back to basics, If you swear and we all no what one is even if it means some think nice in the dictionary, you swear don't matter if its banter, in spur of the moment, or deliberately aimed at someone, swear once you get a warning swear again loaded with a ban, got to remember some players/members are young 12 ish under 16 anyway, what would their parents think if they see what was said in chat sometimes, fingering goats etc no actual sear words in that, so suppose if someone don't like it, they could complain to a DP member and they could be issued a warning if 1st offense loaded with 2nd offense, but if its aimed at someone with their user name included in the sentence then only the person it was aimed at could complain, IE your fingering goats fetish boss, then only boss could complain, if it said your finging goats fetish boss you wa#ker, then a warning for swearing should be issued or loaded if second offense, its against the rules to sear in chat I believe, its simple don't swear and you wont receive a ban. bans for oppos and gay driving i wont go into to much, as that can only be done by complaints, if you don't like some think then only yourself can send a reply in for something to be done about, it seems people are trying to get each other banned :-(

Ive really enjoyed this league this year, but last month or so its getting bit tit for tat, its a game what we should all enjoy, keep your driving legal be no complaints, if theirs someone you don't like it run them in hard or a strong head on, snap their wheels off:-) it think i got took out every 2nd or 3rd lap in coc or so it felt lol by the same driver, but it was all legal and took it with a grin, bring back the happy spirit of racing i say and lets enjoy the game we love doing, and yes cheat messages need to be sorted theirs one or two each week most weeks.
South#108
South#108
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:50 am

Thanks south,Yes i completley agree,Kids do play this game and also some younger ones sit there watching with their dads and thats what some people seem to forget.I wouldnt want to have to think of an excuse to "fingering goats" when asked.

People get the warning first for bad language,If they do it again on a second offence then its a 2 week ban without fail.

Things do need to get back to basics,Knock all the petty shit off and just enjoy the racing people.The world final was the turning point,It was way out of control by some people and a amnesty was issued to try and get things back to basics.
Up to that point the DP team was having to deal with so much crap.People trying it on and trying to get people done for silly things that wasnt ban offences and its still continuing now.

At the end of the day its a game,we all have lives outside it so just turn up on thursday nights for a bit of fun.keep it clean and theres no problems.Its not hard is it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 am

Firstly the post above swears.....is this an offence? Kids could read the forum as well you know!

Not going to quote your post (Lee606 at a guess, it seems a bit better worded than when deano wrote it) as it will take up to much room.

Your post didnt really justify the points i was making. The 1st one was about boss swearing not Ryano fingering goats....

My second point you tell me to refer back to the 1st point which doesnt explain anything.

3rd point i see what your saying but An infield attack is an infield attack. Some sort of punishment should be dished out, wether Rob complain or not. The hard evidence was there and with Dalags posting pictures up surly thats a complaint in itself? If this was in real life (which this game is attempting to replicate is it not?) if say Ace ash waved in Willy Blackwell onto the infield todo him, theres no doubt Mr Blackwell would cop a ban wether if Ace Ash complained or not? Or am i missing something?
Can i just point out this is nothing todo with my ban! Ive appealed and read the appeal reply and accepted it.

One final point, could you possibly explain why i have DP Members coming up to me and saying how stupid it is? Wether they should be telling you not me isnt my problem, but at the end of the day its not just me whose thinking this.

Thanks
Magic208

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 am

Firstly the post above swears.....is this an offence? Kids could read the forum as well you know!

Im fully aware the above post says shit,I was using it to stress a point.Refer to the post above Souths.Want me to take a 2 week ban for that?

Your post didnt really justify the points i was making. The 1st one was about boss swearing not Ryano fingering goats....

The point about boss swearing was addressed in that post...
Boss did say w@nka but that was in reply to something he believed dynamite was calling him,boss thought he was quoting him.but dynamite hadnt said it etc etc so it was a genuine mis-understanding because he wouldnt have said it otherwise.

My mis-wording,Boss was telling you reedy what he thought dynamite had called him,after dynamite had already posted the "w@nka video about him.he wasnt calling no-one else it.he was not aiming it at someone.

Again,refer to the post above Souths.

My second point you tell me to refer back to the 1st point which doesnt explain anything.

Try re-reading a bit slower this time? Razz

3rd point i see what your saying but An infield attack is an infield attack. Some sort of punishment should be dished out, wether Rob complain or not. The hard evidence was there and with Dalags posting pictures up surly thats a complaint in itself?

Youve put the question mark there? So was that a complaint from Dalags or not? To my knowledge hes not offically made one,just posted a few pics and stressed a few points in another thread.Rob499 didnt make a complaint either.and also theres more of an explaniation in a previous post.

If this was in real life (which this game is attempting to replicate is it not?) if say Ace ash waved in Willy Blackwell onto the infield todo him, theres no doubt Mr Blackwell would cop a ban wether if Ace Ash complained or not? Or am i missing something?

The game does mirror real live in the respect of car racing but at the end of the day its a game and the rules are adjusted to suit that,Are we suppost to start handing out bans for drivers door offences too?
In real life im sure Willy Blackwell would cop 3 months for it.If Willy & Ash were playing banger heat he could wave him in all day long if he wanted to because it wont effect him getting up for work on friday morning will it.Or maybe boss should have a 3 month all league ban for that as per real life? I think we are getting a bit silly now.

One final point, could you possibly explain why i have DP Members coming up to me and saying how stupid it is? Wether they should be telling you not me isnt my problem, but at the end of the day its not just me whose thinking this.

Sorry,i wasnt aware you were admin or running the league? People can come up to you and say how stupid/great anything is,Its nothing to do with me and your also entitled to think whatever you like.Im all ears to anybody that wants to talk,especially admin.The league has had some fantastic feedback and compliments this year,Recently its slipping but the format is still the same,the rules havnt changed so wheres the problem? people coming back who havnt raced for ages maybe that are on bans from other leagues? People stiring crap up from other leagues ie WNB and carrying it across to TNB. notice there was no question mark on the last one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:41 am

Reread my last point....i said it was a DP Member saying to me that it was stupid not just anyone! Hense why i brought it up......

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  ReedyJnr632 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:29 am

Teams round 1 happened in may? how can you hold that against someone as a warning ...

ReedyJnr632
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 am

Well the pictures of Boss infielding where meant to be taken as a complaint, though I appreciate it should have been directly sent to a DP/admin email etc etc

So for arguments sake only, say the pictures weren't an actual complaint
Youve put the question mark there? So was that a complaint from
Dalags or not? To my knowledge hes not offically made one,just posted a
few pics and stressed a few points in another thread.Rob499 didnt make a
complaint either.and also theres more of an explaniation in a previous
post.
So by that guidline, anyone can infield someone, and aslong as no one complains, they won't get a ban? And you wonder why people are trying to get others on a ban?
So....Friend#763 can park on the infield in the allcomers, and Friend#817 can hit him all he likes and it's okay because Friend#763 choses not to complain.
Enemy#208 however see's what's going on on the infield and decides to hit Friend#763. Friend#763 doesn't like this so sends in a complaint towards Enemy#208.......208 banned, 817 not.
Someone who's friends with everyone can do what they like, but if you've earned youself a good few enemies, then you've more chance on getting banned?

We saw the degree of potential unfairness of that at World Final. I got complained about, 28 week ban. I didn't complain about Dean, and 1 big complain about Dean was missed, so Dean only got 6.
If that hadn't been rechecked out, then that would be a prime example of why 'because no one complained, nothings been done' is such a bad way to run things
Failure to follow the rules WILL lead to disciplinary action.
^from the rules
Boss infielding has been picked up on! You can't just ignore it now! Nothing should be done about it ONLY if no one mentioned it, whether in complaint form or otherwise. If genuinly no one saw the incident, then you'd let it off, because you didn't know it happened.
Everyone is aware that an infield hit was performed, you are now CHOSING to overlook it!!!
Rob499,Do you have a problem with boss hitting you on the
infield at birmingham when your controller came out and you knew you
couldnt race?
Bottom line is you have to look beyond that at the effect it had on the race? none,Did rob complain? No he didnt,
Dont
even go there compering this with the actions that got you banned a
week or so ago because you had a complaint put in against you.
what impact did magic hitting dean on the infield at lynn have on the race? dean couldn't race the allcomers anyway; plus said he didn't want to. when boss hit rob on the infield, it sent him flying over the bank narrowly missing the traffic, or more closely jay297 (a dp!!!! affraid )

The swearing bans are a load of rubbish as it's currently impossible to police fairly without a chat log. Someone who swore 3 times in chat hasn't even been mentioned. I would name drop them if I didn't like them, but i'm mates with them so i won't!! -how the infielding rule works?!
You can save chat logs from the mIRC chat, but not from the servers to my knowledge. All you'd need to do is save the chat log, Ctrl+F for find, and then key in any swear words.
Swearing in servers....you could print screen that for evidence? But if that's missed, then that's a 2 week ban avoided

Could think of loads of more stuff to type up, which I probably will in due course, but the whole thing is all about peoples attidudes isn't it.
When you are aware of offences committed, you are chosing whether to act upon them, based on the the people involveds attitudes!

You should either act upon everything that you are aware about, or nothing at all. You can't chose. No one should be allowed to get away with offences, no matter what their attitude is, who they hit or who their comment is aimed at.
Swearing is swearing! An infield hit as an infield hit! Oppo on straight is an oppo attack on the straight!

ReedyJnr632 wrote:Teams round 1 happened in may? how can you hold that against someone as a warning ...
don't like that system either. stuff on there that dates back to the early months of 2010. people change
got me on there for being signed into msn and being in chat during the pre70 world last year lol, yet i wouldn't dream of being signed into msn now?
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 am

Magic#208 wrote:say Ace ash waved in Willy Blackwell onto the infield todo him, theres no doubt Mr Blackwell would cop a ban wether if Ace Ash complained or not?
They'd need banning for modding first? Razz
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 am

Dalags you raise a few good points.
We either stay as we are or we will go down the route of ANYTHING thats done against the rules ie swearing,on track etc gets a ban wether complained about or not.
Re swearing in game lobby... No print screens are needed,We have eyes,If we see someone say f**k thats good enough for the DP

No doubt it will cause no end of problems but if thats the way people want it then so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 am

That's where it's hard to find the balance though
Banning everyone for everything would be silly, but letting blatant infields by admin go overlooked is pretty much the line where it comes to us judging the DP actions - and deciding what is acceptable, and what isn't.

I don't want someone banned just because they oppo'd me on the straight, or pinned me, or swore at me (unless it was excessive) i'd prefer getting them back. Not everyones attitude is like that though? That's where the problem is. Rob109's reply on the world final dp thread is pretty spot on imo if you haven't already read it
https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net/t627-unlimited-world-final-update-thread

In my eyes, the bans should be corrected to:
Dynamite - an apology
Boss - 2 weeks minimum for: swearing, hitting on the infield and abusing the admin position to boot Dynamite. No rules about abusing admin positions yet, but if admins are allowed to do what they like, then the popularity of this league will go downhill.
Reedy - No ban. Didn't swear according to my chat log. if you're reffering to him saying 'well he wouldn't be lying' when boss said dynamite called him a w@nker, then that's rubbish. If he did swear in the server and was noticed by a DP and atleast 1 other person, then fair enough.
Dmond - No ban. He swore once according to my chat log. Should've been a warning on the night, none was given. Still not a 2 week ban though is it when people get warnings for swearing once. If he swore again, but in the server and was noticed by a DP and atleast 1 other person, then fair enough.

If you don't recon the above is fair, then feel free to give your opinion
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 am

*Lewis Likes This*

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 am

Oh and if Boss doesn't get a ban, then it makes Lew and Brads bans from Lynn the other week completley invalid; although Brads swearing ban should still be inplace assuming that was properly looked into/applied, e.g swear twice = ban. swear once = warning.
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

Dalags,Thats the whole problem,Where do you draw the line? Unless you run the league like Hitler and ban everyone for everything they do wrong there will always be problems thats why every league has an admin panel and that admin panel issues bans based of the actions of individuals that are put before them,Sometimes you agree with the decisions,Sometimes you dont agree with the decisions.

If youve sworn and got a two week ban and dont like it then tough,Its in the rules that you agree to when you race here.Warnings for language are issued at the descression of the DP team for first time offenders.

Ill quote you the first paragraph of the Basic rules in the information thread....

By registering with TNB, you agree to read and fully understand these following rules.
You also agree to abide by these rules at all times. , both when racing TNB and when using chat and the forum.
Failure to follow the rules WILL lead to disciplinary action.

ALL Disciplinary action is made by the joint decisions of the DP team and by the Admin team where needed.
Their decisions are final, although you may, at their discretion, submit an appeal against their decision. The decision made regarding an appeal is the final action. No further correspondance will be entered into. If you are not happy with that outcome you have two choices, keep quiet or leave TNB.
If you dont like it, simple, dont race the league or use its forum, feel free to go elsewhere.

No swearing or racism.
Not on the forum, in chat or whilst racing. Its not big or clever and it just wont be tolerated.
If you get caught you will recieve an instant load up & a 2 week ban for your troubles,regardless.

How much more clearer would people like it?

I completley agree with what Rob109 and South have said,Keep your nose clean,Dont act like a idiot and use bad language and dont drive like a pratt pissing people off with gay moves and there wont be a problem,Its simple really.
Ive seen it all before,Driver A left turns Driver B,Driver B then does it back and Driver A comes crying and tries to get Driver B banned.We are sick to death of all this petty crap!

Dynamite got an apology at the start of this thread.but was still in the wrong for posting a video called w@nka and saying "Boss this is for you mate" So dont make him out to be innocent please.
Boss,Swearing was addressed,The infield will be looked into.I personally dont believe he abused his position to boot someone,DP's are given their permission to do as they see fit for the benefit of the league every thursday night.
With regards to your other comment...Admins have been allowed to "do as they like for the last 3 years"
Reedy,Did swear,i have the printscreen,
DmondDid swear,it was seen in chat.
Both have raced here long enough to know you do not swear,No excuses,Both are second time offenders,They know the rules.

Hope thats made things a bit clearer.

Back to top Go down

Post  stickyricky228 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 am

off topic but lee you have a pm
stickyricky228
stickyricky228
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  ReedyJnr632 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am

How much is boss paying the dp team??! surely if you do wrong in that meeting you should be banned for it! not talk utter crap and use a meeting that happened many months ago as a warning? how the hell am i supposed to remember im on a warning i don't race the league enough!

ReedyJnr632
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 am

ReedyJnr632 wrote:How much is boss paying the dp team??! surely if you do wrong in that meeting you should be banned for it! not talk utter crap and use a meeting that happened many months ago as a warning? how the hell am i supposed to remember im on a warning i don't race the league enough!

But youve raced the league long enough to know

No swearing or racism.
Not on the forum, in chat or whilst racing. Its not big or clever and it just wont be tolerated.
If you get caught you will recieve an instant load up & a 2 week ban for your troubles,regardless.

?
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ReedyJnr632 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:12 am

not long enough to know you use a meeting months and months ago for a warning? its pathetic. Perfect example of face fitting, the dp team only see's what it wants to see!

ReedyJnr632
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:15 am

I think Boss should have consulted other DP's before booting Dynamite, because obviously his judgement was not good enough for this situation. Additionally, the video link was aimed at him, so his decision wasn't exactly neutral was it.

So Reedy and Dmond swore once? You haven't corrected me on that, so i'm assuming that's the case. Still not a 2 week ban, that's a warning.
Just looked at their previous offences, both have been listed for swearing ONCE! If it was a great long list of offences, then that'd be understandable, but it isn't the case. Both offences where over half a year ago to boot.

Re-reading the rules, perhaps you want to rephrase them a little?
No swearing or racism.
No one got instantly loaded, apart from Dynamite who linked it in a song as a bit of banter. Reedy and Dmond also didn't get loaded when they swore. And someone who swore three times certainly didn't either. You can't hand out such harsh bans when it's not policed fairly!
People swear each week and it goes un noticed, purely because no one cares about it?! Was a general fun attitude everyone had just a few weeks ago, fair bit of swearing, no one banned though cuz people where enjoying the racing and just having a bit of fun
Instant load up and a 2 week ban for swearing is a joke when it's not even applied to everyone!
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Deano763 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 am

Lewis i didnt write any off this stuff that been posted in this topic
Deano763
Deano763
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next