Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new world champ

+6
affro740
smith226
Hardcore54
Snakerider713
South#108
jay_297
10 posters

Go down

new world champ Empty new world champ

Post  jay_297 Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 pm

wd damo on taking the gold gr8 drive

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

new world champ Empty Re: new world champ

Post  South#108 Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 am

cheerd for running it chaps and servers.

Good meeting, ran it well imo, heats were called up quick, dint see any bitching really, driving was good bar one or two (i deal with matt/kingy in due course pmsl) had some good heats with retard smithy, gave some payback to some others.

wd damo on the gold, dint really get to see what happened upfront think 3rd was my highest!! :-( couldn't seem to get going and get some places back, got took out a few times, you need some luck and dint seem to go any on the ngt, with cars getting spun just clipping me then me running up the post, but that happens thats why we love bangers, goes for ya or it dont. cheers all see ya next week!

p.s well done getting world final done with whats been going on lately, with lee not here etc.
South#108
South#108
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakerider713 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 am

agree South, HC and Jay a great job, in the 3 years that i am racing online this the first World Final that there was no bitching about results afterwards.

Went out in my first World Final with the hope of getting in the top 10, so being not lower then 11th, finishing with less then a lap behing on leader in 6th (on top of HC and Gaz! must have been closest 3 car finish lol) did me very well. That heat was enough rodding for the night so went back in my old role after and had a enjoyable night, ended often on te dog track, think one race already 6 times so had a very good night.

Damo well done on your World Final win!

Snakerider713
Red Grade
Red Grade

http://www.fotosnakerider.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:56 am

Jay & dean did most of the hard work last night sorting heats/pack etc. was good most behaved though i have a couple of complaints & replays to watch was still a decent meeting & 5th with a VDP 4R was well happy with.
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:08 pm

For me personally it wasn't a good meeting, Not because it was run wrong or anything, But because I just had no luck, Thought it was run right etc and as people say there wasn't any moaning/bitching which was good to see, Seems to be getting back to how it used to be slowly, Good to see Damo win a major world final as it's been long due for him, After winning other big meetings on other leagues it's about time, Congratulations mate, Also good to see some very smart cars out Smile A few cars were done by me and was nice to see the compliments from people, had to turn some people down from having a lot of requests, Sorry to those who I did turn away, Maybe next time Smile LCQ was surprisingly wrecky from a few drivers I didn't expect, Mainly Deano turning it around which to me was a suprise, Always good to see though, Shame about there being so many Mk2's, Think Scorpios are very under rated really but I imagine World Final for most people is about racing something they're comfortable in using knowing they can win in etc, All in all was a decent night apart from my bad luck, Well done TNB and very well done Damo Very Happy

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakerider713 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:58 pm

smith226 wrote:Shame about there being so many Mk2's

Bu.. bu... but mine was a Mk2 Windsor!

lol just joking, get your point

Snakerider713
Red Grade
Red Grade

http://www.fotosnakerider.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 pm

First time i've qualifed for a World Final in 4 years of heat racing lol! To be honest when we got to the server for the main race i was absolutely buzzing looking at the drivers in the server. Knew it was gunna be a hard affair and didnt expect much racing to get done on my part. Savage race! It was immence and alot more wrecky than i was expecting, it was great waring with Xbox and co. Also welldone Damo on the well deserved win! You drove superbly to avoid the mayhem lol! Also good on Wiggy, Shortie and Snakerider for being different and bringing tin (of sorts).

Another well run meeting from Jay and Hardcore, the lack of bitching suprised me a great deal and the racing after the world was also very good.
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  South#108 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 am

bit more tin from main race!

Ryano volvo264
H/c 4litreR
Jay 3litre
Jools Bmajestic
rudeboy volvo 240E
affro 260c
myself crown
Shortie Ds420l
South#108
South#108
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludd33 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 am

shorties tin was probs tin of the race but others bringing tin in such a big race was also cool almost had it this year but was beat by damo who deserved it anyway well done mate
Ludd33
Ludd33
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 am

Yeah was a very enjoayble meeting, with minimal moaning and not huge rulebreaking. My heart was going like mad on lap 17 or 18 i had a 12 second lead on 2nd place while i was in 1st. That was shortlived as on about lap 22 affro and dalags made short work of me staying up there as i dropped down to 3rd or 4th, i got back into 1stwith 1 lap to go and then dalags was reversing off after having stopped someone on oppo and clipped my back end which spun me around into a post. scratch. I then managed to get going in 4th or 5th with a corner to go and ended up finishing in 9th place.

Ive only been racing het for 9 months so id count that as ahuge improvemnt of leading the wolrd final for a total of 4 laps and fighting for main positions throught the race. Said id be happy with a top 8 finish and wasnt far off didnt expect to be leding at any point.

Cheers to jay and hc for a great meeting and i hope i can continue my rodding form ive shown into other meetings as id class myself as unlucky, 1st place with a lap to go really wanst the best position to be in lol. Im happy with how ive improved winning heats and the odd final throught the season and hope for more of the great meetings for the remainder of the year.

Thanks again hc/jay/dean was a great meeting, daz and ludd were unlucky but damo just slipped through to make a great race.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Benni 769 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 am

Thought it was a really good meeting , went for a crash for a change ; was a bit disappointed when on the first lap of the World Final race i realised i hadnt even got my setup on , was a bit gutted so decided to turn it around and go for a crash . My first season racing online so i was chuffed to bits to even make the World Final ! You'll be sure to see me racing next season ! Very Happy

Benni 769
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  damo127 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 am

Thanks for the comments lads been waiting for that gold roof for a long while.

damo127
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down