Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal

+8
Lee606
dynamite785
Magic#208
Jaboy
Deano763
Dalags
Hardcore54
braderz516
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ban appeal - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post  affro740 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 am

theboss wrote: Yes Really
Kool!!

theboss wrote:
Twice? Or three times like Dynamite mentioned? Come on boys, at least be consistant about it. You know there are many pubs in Sussex called The Knob, a Knob is also a part of toilet Systan - just saying!

I Personally saw you swear twice, having spent some time away from keyboard prior to the meet i might have missed the the your third attempt of being a keyboard hero jocolor . Theres a difference between Knob Knob! and C@*k when it comes to swearing (so the internet says) you said the latter. Also i'm fully aware of the components of a toilet system.

theboss wrote:
Ban for what? You two cant make out whether I swore, 2 or 3 times lol!!
Thats for dylan to prove.

A ban would give you the time you need to learn to multi quote TNB2 Toot! lol!

affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:02 am

dynamite785 wrote:tbh i didnt even swear, but posted up a song i didnt TYPE any swearing words i POSTED a song up NOT TYPED, that means i didnt say anyting, that means i didnt swear, boss instead SAID it himself.

You posted obscene material in a PUBLIC chat for ANYONE to see. You can't claim you didnt know what was on the video/link lol, YOU were responsible for that link and it's contents.
End of, your ban will take in to account that you have only just returned for similar language offences.
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:06 am

affro740 wrote:
theboss wrote: Yes Really
Kool!!
Toot!

theboss wrote:
Twice? Or three times like Dynamite mentioned? Come on boys, at least be consistant about it. You know there are many pubs in Sussex called The Knob, a Knob is also a part of toilet Systan - just saying!

I Personally saw you swear twice, having spent some time away from keyboard prior to the meet i might have missed the the your third attempt of being a keyboard hero jocolor . Theres a difference between Knob Knob! and C@*k when it comes to swearing (so the internet says) you said the latter. Also i'm fully aware of the components of a toilet system.
So what's your point? Who said Knob? lol. But on that point, BOTH have several meanings. I am fully aware you have experience with the contents of a toilet - oh wait that's not quite what you said...

theboss wrote:
Ban for what? You two cant make out whether I swore, 2 or 3 times lol!!
Thats for dylan to prove.
Be interesting to see, as he was kicked from chat, so any screenshots taken AFTER this means he was again in breach of racing/league rules as you MUST leave chat when loaded Smile

theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:09 am

theboss wrote:

So what's your point? Who said Knob? lol. But on that point, BOTH have several meanings. I am fully aware you have experience with the contents of a toilet - oh wait that's not quite what you said...

Mine was a meaning aswel!, and u need to talk with it with the other DPs aswel, if i get a ban u need getting one 2 cos u swear at me and im pissed bout it, it hurted my feelings
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:12 am

End of the day, Dynamite tried to be big and clever in chat, and failed! Not quite sure why you feel the need to start a big argument Affro? Maybe compensating for something you lack, or can't get, in other areas? Either way that aint my fault Toot!

Dynamite, I welcome the screenshots you have of me swearing, BUT remember IF this swearing happened AFTER you were booted we need to ask the question "Why were you still in chat?", as you know you must leave if asked to do so or if loaded.

I am more than happy to take a ban (actually fits in with me moving lol) if I need to, at least I know I did wrong lol!
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:14 am

how can i be in chat if u ban my adres, i got homies who copy and pass on msn bruv!
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:14 am

dynamite785 wrote:how can i be in chat if u ban my adres, i got homies who copy and pass on msn bruv!
So it's second hand then? Not actually something you saw yourself?
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 am

it stil hurts, maybe its wrong to others in chat aswel it was all public what u did! Twisted Evil
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:18 am

dynamite785 wrote:how can i be in chat if u ban my adres, i got homies who copy and pass on msn bruv!
Oh, and it isn't hard to reset the router to grab a new IP or just cloak your exisiting one Wink
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:19 am

dynamite785 wrote:it stil hurts, maybe its wrong to others in chat aswel it was all public what u did! Twisted Evil

LMFAO no different than posting an obscene video directed at another member is it? Give it up and wait for the DP outcome, sure we will both be given a holiday lol!
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 am

well im not a nerd who knows how to do that, and im not the only one in my family who uses the router and i CBAAA to do eet, thanks for telling tho!
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 am

dynamite785 wrote:well im not a nerd who knows how to do that, and im not the only one in my family who uses the router and i CBAAA to do eet, thanks for telling tho!

Lol would have thought it was common knowledge, obviously not eh
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 am

Sorry for hijacking your thread Braderz lol
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 am

lol!
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:36 am

Sorry to interrupt. But it seems my comment above has been completely overlooked by all of this. Could i just get some sort of confirmation or even a heads up as to what action your taking against my appeal?

Thanks
Magic.
cheers

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:56 am

affro740 wrote:
Lee606 wrote:
closed chat,not knowing there was a problem so i could go back and check it out...

The two accounts of swearing i'm aware about (mentioned) happened before you were in chat, would have been quite a challenge for you to check them lol Basketball

Are we referring to your two accounts of swearing here affro?
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 am

aren't you lucky i saved the tnb chat log last night! cheers

Ban appeal - Page 2 Chat1

minutes later

Ban appeal - Page 2 Chat2

if dynamite had said the song was about anyone else other than Boss, would he have got loaded? whys Ryano not been loaded for saying you've got a fetish for fingering goats? surely that's abusive/true? much like the song?
doesn't matter if he's just come off a ban either, he's not on a suspended is he? so it should be 2 warnings like everyone else....or better still, just take it as banter and not abuse your position as a DP
DP/Admin code of conduct for 2012 please!
oh and another idea. why don't you get someone to stay in chat all night, and then save the log at the end? you save replays for complaints of infielding/blocking etc, but not the chat log for swearing or 'abusive' messages?
quick scroll through it and i've already found someone who's swore 3 times if we want to give them a few weeks ban for that? Surprised could just take it on the chin and not get the arse about it though?

Oh and Heat 1...
Robs controller was disconnected, so was just rolling about on the track. No excuse for Boss to hit him on the infield though?! Close to hitting other cars racing
Ban appeal - Page 2 Untitl11
Ban appeal - Page 2 Untitl12
Ban appeal - Page 2 Untitl13
Ban appeal - Page 2 Untitl14

Oh and just for you Lew!
Ban appeal - Page 2 Untitl15

Last edited by dalags on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post edited as chat log wasn't showing up properly)
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:18 am

Dalags that Tow truck specifically stated he didnt want to take part in the Allcomers......that is not on!

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  stickyricky228 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 am

infielding plus swearing must be a good long ban for boss man
stickyricky228
stickyricky228
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Toward27 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:18 am

On a lighter note! Hi Karl! Wasnt ignoring you when i entered chat, was busy with skinpacks and ended up watching a Dutch caravan race lol

Toward27
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am

Still no reply what so ever as to whether my appeal has even been looked at? confused No Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Magic#208 wrote:Still no reply what so ever as to whether my appeal has even been looked at? confused No Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Check your email,You had a reply a week ago confused No Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Ah ive just noticed it it went into Junk.

Cheers.

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2