Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNB Whats happening?

+16
Rudeboy
Combesy448
timmy76
stickyricky228
wiggy121
Snakerider713
jay_297
Toward27
DannyG267
satsuma#182
Dazza390
Ludd33
Hardcore54
Dalags
Ryano
Ginge717
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TNB Whats happening?  Empty TNB Whats happening?

Post  Ginge717 Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Well, another completely shite meeting of tnb, i get booted for stating the obvious about ending while your team is doing bad, yet one of the dp's team were oppoing up straight a total of 3 times and nothing gets done, however it says in the MI do something wrong your whole team will be loaded. Stupid. Also condoms and god knows who else infielding and nothing happens over that yet im kicked for the pettiest thing ever. Some people just dont like the truth clearly, one of the worst meetings ive done on tnb ever. Mindless dp's, crap racing, and a powerstruck server maggot that thinks he can do anything just becasue he has a server.

Sort it out tnb, absoloutly shocking tonight, sure many will agree with me, 1 rule for 1 team and another rule for the other. Either a reliable fair dp team needs to be put into place, a new league setup that has rules in place for everyone and people with servers arent immune to it. Or generally be fair across the board and tkae it back to how it was a week or 2 ago in the old skool meeting.

Total shit tonight, totally agree why people have been slating it now.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

TNB Whats happening?  Empty Re: TNB Whats happening?

Post  Ryano Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Taking into consideration the fact that 606 has disappeared and not contacted anyone about anything since he's gone, the admin team havent been left in a good position, especially as they have a back catalog of things to sort before anything new....

I wont comment on anything else, its not my place to tell Admin what to do.
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryano Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:53 pm

I will just add, that the Allcomers was the nuts, which was without most of those who spent the meeting saying it was fixed, it was rubbish etc etc.....goes to show that the right mindset goes a long way.

Post #FbF!
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah all the races would of been the nuts if if it wasnt different rules for differetn teams and had of been kept to the mi. Shite meeting of what i did before stating the truth to hardcore

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 pm

personally had a good meeting.
in general, tnb just feels the same as it has done all season (i.e not like last years tnb)

ginge, stating that HC shut down his server because his team wasn't doing any good was a load of crap whatever happened on the track.
keeping your mouth shut and not purposly provoking people who help provide racing for you week in week out for free goes a long way? just basic manners and respecting one another isn't hard.
remember racing on here is a privilege, not a right. people behind the scenes spend time organising meetings, adding points, making packs, sorting fixtures, setting servers up etc etc.....if you just go and make total bullshit up week in week out, i don't blame anyone one bit for kicking you.
you can just laugh the whole sitation off and not take it seriously, but the phrase 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' couldn't be more true.
to be blunt, one day people will just stop making the effort

the moaning by people tonight was stupid, people crying their eyes out about leaning and being pinned was pathetic.
it didn't exactly ruin it, made it more fun by knowing that by keeping within the rules it was getting to them, but everyone knows what driving standards are like at team meetings now?
3 rodding, 1 doing laps and crashing, 1 blocking like F**k, no one moaning = a good team
so funny that people cry about moaning when their own team members are doing it

no idea what happened about peoples cars not being included or something (mikeys was due to being sent to the wrong email i know) but making a patch would surely be worth it, just to keep the peace and not have arguments caused before the meetings even started

think the current team is doing well without 606 given the situation.
do think things should be checked over before the meeting starts though. just asking experienced people racing like ryano toward etc whether the points and heats/qualifying system or disciplinary measures is right for the meeting/practical etc would make all the difference. we've had confusions at pri world and tonight so i think just by asking people would make alot of difference in the future

and finally, ryanos post has a lot of truth in it. always tends to be the team meetings or title meetings where shit goes down and people start moaning and act idiots.
domestics are usually the nuts? no mickey mouse titles at stake for them; keeps the glory hunting tits away who don't like it when they don't win..

sod the oldskool meeting next week i recon and put on an unlimited domestic at newtongrange with the emphasis on crashing. or some other popular track with unlims (and a blocked off infield to make things easier). non points meeting, but +10 nat points for a yank or something just to spice it up
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Ginge do you really think i would shut my net down & turn my pc off cos i was doing shit, ffs if thats the case i'd be re starting every team heat, i got smashed all over the place lol.

last week i lost me job, i'm doing all i can to keep me net/server so the free leagues can have a decents nights racing not just so i can race ginge but for everyone, could easily sit playing black ops 2 when it comes out instead.

anyway hopefully my pc/nets ok & see the rest of use on fnb tomorrow & free leagues next week.

Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Hardcore54 wrote:Ginge do you really think i would shut my net down & turn my pc off cos i was doing shit, ffs if thats the case i'd be re starting every team heat, i got smashed all over the place lol.

last week i lost me job, i'm doing all i can to keep me net/server so the free leagues can have a decents nights racing not just so i can race ginge but for everyone, could easily sit playing black ops 2 when it comes out instead.

anyway hopefully my pc/nets ok & see the rest of use on fnb tomorrow & free leagues next week.

Yeah wont be a huge problem as got satsumas now that can host just over 20, sorry to hear about you losing your job, and obviously i respect the effort that goes into the game, but when people are infielding and nothing gets kicked for it or even warned in chat, thats why i started moaning nd making comments espescailly when it was a member of your team. I got kicked for something petty yet on the mi said no warnings your whole team will get booted. Saw nothing of that tonight.

Oh well ,thought it was shite tonight, crap crashing, crap organisation, suspiscion of fixed heats?

Once people start to get punished for waht they do, people will stop braking the rules therefore making better smoother meetings, dont understand why people dont get that.. thats a fact.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 pm

ahwell there you go, dont need me server anymore.

can all blame ginge now.
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludd33 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Hardcore just so you know i for one and i know many others will agree have a huge amount of respect for you your there every week! with a reliable server and are as fair as they come when it comes to being a DP ginge this topic is pointless and a stab at HC tbh should have got it off ya mind with a pm instead of publicly slagging off the most reliable host :/ banger heat has TNB isnt at its best right now but at least u get a meeting every week and still have lads who are trying the best to run it theres not many people who can be arsed to run leagues any more as most just F**k around then moan and kick off when things dont get there way or they get banned hope this isnt the END of HC or TNB for that matter , Ludd
Ludd33
Ludd33
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Aww trying to get the sympathy vote 'blame ginge' 'im getting stopped and i dont like ti so no server' doesnt work in a virtual world hc, obviously people appreciate the server, but now more peopel are aware of doing it and getting better internet all the time its not a huge problem so only thing we would be saying by to is an arrogant person who doesnt like getting stopped.

Ah well either way looking forward to more bullshit ways you have of kicking me and having to listen to your moaning through pm's in future meetings.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Ludd33 wrote:Hardcore just so you know i for one and i know many others will agree have a huge amount of respect for you your there every week! with a reliable server and are as fair as they come when it comes to being a DP

Are you sure ludd, only on xbox you were saying how hasnt ricky and that been kicked and every race were moaning about someone from that team doing something. And saying nothing will get done anyways thats what tnb is like now people get away with things as they are in a team with hc. That was your exact words so how you can come on here and say exactly that i do not know, not 2 faced at all.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazza390 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Ginge717 wrote:
Ludd33 wrote:Hardcore just so you know i for one and i know many others will agree have a huge amount of respect for you your there every week! with a reliable server and are as fair as they come when it comes to being a DP

Are you sure ludd, only on xbox you were saying how hasnt ricky and that been kicked and every race were moaning about someone from that team doing something. And saying nothing will get done anyways thats what tnb is like now people get away with things as they are in a team with hc. That was your exact words so how you can come on here and say exactly that i do not know, not 2 faced at all.

Ludd has got a 2nd face... its Gary Barlows!!!

Dazza390
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  satsuma#182 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Ginge717 wrote:
Hardcore54 wrote:Ginge do you really think i would shut my net down & turn my pc off cos i was doing shit, ffs if thats the case i'd be re starting every team heat, i got smashed all over the place lol.

Yeah wont be a huge problem as got satsumas now that can host just over 20, sorry to hear about you losing your job, and obviously i respect the effort that goes into the game, but when people are infielding and nothing gets kicked for it or even warned in chat, thats why i started moaning nd making comments espescailly when it was a member of your team. I got kicked for something petty yet on the mi said no warnings your whole team will get booted. Saw nothing of that tonight.

Oh well ,thought it was shite tonight, crap crashing, crap organisation, suspiscion of fixed heats?

Once people start to get punished for waht they do, people will stop braking the rules therefore making better smoother meetings, dont understand why people dont get that.. thats a fact.

My server isn't that reliable I've had it open a few weeks and managed a meeting, Hardcore has had his week in week out for the best part of atleast a few seasons probably more and you shoot him down because it crashes in one race.

As stated its fine to have your opinions but sometimes its better to keep them to yourself as not everybody wants to hear it or feels the same way.

Personally ginge I felt your kick was waranted, mouthing off in chat and slinging your opinions around doesn't help anything and it isn't the first week you have done it.
satsuma#182
satsuma#182
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyG267 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

I had an absolutly epic meeting tonight, enjoyed all of it.. it did drag abit but its something you expect at team meetings. i dont even know what happened with ginge, but i have massive respect for you hardcore doing as many nights as you can so we all can have a decent nights racing.. we all have a bad nights racing now an again, everyone gets them.. just need to put it in the past an hope for better luck next meeting.

As for Dean, fair play to you to trying to run this league.. but you can hardly string a "make sense" sentence together, which is highly stupid. so i think you need to take ryano or maybe even put lags on to the Admin side of it so things can be sorted out properly as i know that they know exactly what there doing an dont just give up on it when they get hit? or even take your time with what ur doing.. like the bans just all got cleared? i know full well there should of been bans dished out from PRI but in the end you just cleared them all? whats all that about!

Cheers to Jay/HC/?? For the use of there servers tonight. massive thank you!

Cheers jay/hc/dean who ran it.

Cya next week!

DannyG267
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:44 pm

totally agree with sats
Ginge717 wrote:Aww trying to get the sympathy vote 'blame ginge' 'im getting stopped and i dont like ti so no server' doesnt work in a virtual world hc, obviously people appreciate the server, but now more peopel are aware of doing it and getting better internet all the time its not a huge problem so only thing we would be saying by to is an arrogant person who doesnt like getting stopped.

Ah well either way looking forward to more bullshit ways you have of kicking me and having to listen to your moaning through pm's in future meetings.
you couldn't be more wrong.

Ginge717 wrote:Are you sure ludd, only
on xbox you were saying how hasnt ricky and that been kicked and every
race were moaning about someone from that team doing something.
And
saying nothing will get done anyways thats what tnb is like now people
get away with things as they are in a team with hc. That was your exact
words so how you can come on here and say exactly that i do not know,
not 2 faced at all.
there is such a huge difference between ontrack actions and lack of respect for people running it though. how can you still not understand that?
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm

I can understand that dalags, what im saying now is that with lud saying that 1 minute it was hc wont sort anything out as hes in his team, quickly changing to he cant be a more fair dp. Thats what im picking up on and the fact that i made one comment towards hc, i get kicked, his team infield an apprent 3 times and nothing was done although it said different on the mi, what i dont understand.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Toward27 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm

May I just add that you are correct to use the word "apparent" Ginge when speaking about the Vange Destroyer's "illegal moves," as I have checked the replays before heat 4 and can confirm that not one of us did any illegal hit at any point. I do accept however that Rudeboy's hit at the start of the original attempt at running heat 4 was illegal and sadly created the hostile atmosphere which sent everything into chaos. That matter is one for the DP team.

Another point are the accusations of Hardcore feigning a server crash. I can hand on heart that I saw what happened at Belle Vue pre70 world final and can vouch for his account of events. We must have been about 6 or 7 laps in when Hardcore's car left the racing line on turn 3, losing power and with no steering, heading for the fence. His car sat there for what must have been half a lap before being struck by (I think?) Crewe491, the car did not move! Seconds later, we were all disconnected from the server and it was a little while before Hardcore joined us in chat, this is consistent with a server or internet crash.

Concentrating on more positive things, well done to the Blooz Boyz, I've no idea who actually won the final but surely they must have top scored after a hugely succesful night for them?!

Thanks again to Hardcore, Dean, Jay and Daz for the meeting, I say it every single meeting and wholeheartedly mean it as like Dalags says "you don't know what you've got 'til its gone!"

P.S. Hows that for stringing together some "make sense" sentances Jnr! Laughing

Toward27
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:45 am

first
ginge if u think for one second hc ended server because he was doing shit then u r from the truth servers do sometimes play up we can both hold 24/25 cars

mine plays up everynow and then just crashes ie last years wf it done it

and i have been providing tnb a server for 6 years but it does happen

and us dp as RYANO has stated have a backlog of stuff to go through with lees abscences trying to find results from 8 meetings ago etc

u allways slag us of every meeting give it up ITS A GAME FFS

second

i know it has been hard lads for last 5 weeks but plz bare with us we will get there

just to get it back on track i personally agree with DALLAGS i to was thinking for next week just do a non points meeting at a track were no infeilding can be done. and have some gd old crashing

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakerider713 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:31 am

Might be picky towards Ginge but DP's you might have a look back at the warnings for PRI World Final. And did Ginge send in any official (so not just shouting in #tnb) complains? Let the DP team do there job, if you don't like it, please press that red box with a x on the right top of your screen.

Might have had some bad words about Dean a few weeks ago but think you lot sorted that well to let dean be the men behind the scene's and Jay&HC running the meeting on front side of it. In my eyes yesterday's team meeting was one of the best runned i had, didn't paid attention to what happened before the meeting. And every team meeting you can be sure that it's not a individual meeting, if you don't like to be pinned, don't race or cry in a corner where noone notices you. Got done a couple of times on oppo down straight but wasn't with the intention of going down straight to stop me so i don't complain about it.

Hardcore, Jay and Dean please continue this good work! and hope you got a new job soon HC.

Had myself a great night geusting for the Blooz Boyz, a first (screw Ryan for stopping me winning with leading by a lap bounce ), second and third place finish and in the final i couldn't get forward so started working everything that wasn't blooz boys into the wall. Think can't be said else then a awesome team effort in it, 2 times a top 3 Blooz Boyz and even once the whole top 4!

For toward, Brad516 won the final, one from evo second i think, Damo third, trouble 4th (?) and Ludd 5th.

Would bovingdonV2 (or how's that track called we had a meeting on at wnb) be something for a good crash fest? Nitten is for me used a bit to often.

Snakerider713
Red Grade
Red Grade

http://www.fotosnakerider.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  wiggy121 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:39 am

Condoms view on the meeting

Well it didnt start off good for are team with a problem with are car, yes i did kick off with jay but after seeing that are team member couldnt spell skins i soon shut up as i knew nothing will be done so sorry for that jay.

Another thing that i was not too happy about was team VDs going oppo on the straight, now before any heats had started one of the dp said in big red writing "Anyone going oppo on the straight or infielding will have the whole team loaded" so what happened to that rule then ?

yes you would of lost a server but i bet other people in that meeting had a server you could of used, you have to stick to the rules who ever it is.

So me and few other people got pissed off and went oppo on straight after Vds and who ever else got in the way even my own team at one point, yes i will take a ban for that aslong as all vds do.

the no swearing rule scrap it, it will make your lifes alot easier unless someone tells the dp to F**k off or something like that

wiggy121
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  stickyricky228 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 am

not worried if i get a ban what goes around comes around had my fare share of oppo my next meeting will be wednesday if ya all wanna come do me make it more fun
stickyricky228
stickyricky228
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryano Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 am

I'll just add to Wiggys post, I'll take a ban from Heat 4 without much complaint, I broke the rules, I get punished, simple!....was a mega heat though!
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Toward27 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:12 am

wiggy121 wrote:So me and few other people got pissed off and went oppo on straight after Vds and who ever else got in the way even my own team at one point, yes i will take a ban for that aslong as all vds do.

Why on earth would the rest of us receive a ban? The rule stated was that the team would be loaded, not banned! Unless you are refering to the incidents after the Rudeboy incident, in which case I can say for 100% that I did not do a single illegal move. I can send you all of the replays from my races which show clearly that I never gave out an illegal hit to any Condom driver nor any of the other teams. The only replay I am missing is the one from the original atempt at heat 4 (where Rudeboy did the oppo - this was down to me thinking I had lost my connection) but I believe and hope that Dalags would be able to provide you with that replay if needed. So please, take my lack of illegal shots into consideration in future meetings and keep the (minor) respect alive when we come into contact.

Regarding bans in general, I personally would like to see some sort of agreement met about all of the illegal action after the Rudeboy incident as its quite understandable as to why people felt hard done by. It seems pointless to me to want to see so many people on a ban if it can be resolved on the forum. I don't for one second believe that Rudeboy should be allowed to get away with his shot and that matter should be dealt with separately by the DP team. But, I'm sure the rest of the drivers involved in the illegal racing would rather come to some form of peace than serve a ban and still feel negatively towards each other when everyone returns.

Hugely agree with your view on the swearing though Wiggy. At least if it is still to be banned, ban it from being used towards someone, so you can say "f**cking good shot" but wouldn't be allowed to tell someone to "f**k off." The first use of the word is hardly malicious and no matter what age you are it pops up in every day useage. Or it certainly does in common as muck Newcastle! Laughing

Thanks Snakerider, an even bigger well done to you boys then. I did say to Damo early on during the meeting that the Blooz Boyz would piss it and I wasn't wrong.

Toward27
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:58 am

Just to show what actually happened in the original running of Heat 4 as i guess alot missed it, or didnt get a chance to watch it back:

Me leaning Rudeboy into the tyre from the word go TNB Whats happening?  Untitled1-4

Pack shoots off as Rudeboy reverses off the tyreTNB Whats happening?  Untitled2-2

Turning round on start of bend TNB Whats happening?  Untitled3-3 TNB Whats happening?  Untitled4-1

Going past the leading 2 cars up straight TNB Whats happening?  Untitled5

Doing Joey TNB Whats happening?  Untitled6

Don't know whether Rudeboy was going to go for me? but Ryano was pinning me epicly for about a lap on turn 3/4 lol TNB Whats happening?  Untitled7

HC's car driving straight into the wall on lap 2 and then going round by itself to disconnect half a lap later (similar to what happened at the Pre'70 World for all the doubters TNB Whats happening?  Untitled8
TNB Whats happening?  Untitled9 TNB Whats happening?  Untitled10 TNB Whats happening?  Untitled11

Joeys pay back shot on Rudeboy before the race ended! TNB Whats happening?  Untitled12

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?v3egs2c0z1hzz3y

No idea whether this race should even be counted as it had to be rerun, but up to the appropriate people to make a decision i guess.
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy76 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 am

timmy76
timmy76
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Combesy448 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 am

Wasn't bothered about people on oppo up straight etc i enjoyed that, but what pissed me off was the finals? for example Meerkats and Aftermath deffo got more points than Red Rockets but Meerkats and Aftermath ended up in B final and Red Rockets ended up in A final? Hardcore said he done the points right but also said the teams stated for the finals were wrong? so basically whoever Hardcore gave the results/points too fixed it on purpose, which is shocking! Needs to be sorted big time.

Combesy448
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 am

I started to do the points but i forgot deano was doing them so stopped after round 3 and just added me own teams points, wernt hard we just about managed double figures Laughing
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudeboy Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:24 pm

i've never denied going oppo, i did have a problem with the "infield" lean from dalags at the start of that heat, there was no intention to hit a particular person when i went oppo as i had the hump at this point, it was first person i make contact with gets it, simple, nothing personal to condoms, or any team driver, you just wore it end of, not like i do it every week liket alot of you do. i'll take the ban whatever it is saves dp's havin to look over everything just make up ya mind how long. just incase you didnt notice tho, all the argue came from everyone else argueing over vd's you really ned to get over ya selves

oh and that was the only illegal move i made that night, and it didnt affect anyone as heat got restarted, so why the big grizzle i dont know
Rudeboy
Rudeboy
White Grade
White Grade

http://darcmenisbasslines.listen2myradio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:43 am

What about the oppo down straight in the national final the other week that I complained about and yet again nothg got done about it when it was a blatant rule break?

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:06 am

Ginge717 wrote:What about the oppo down straight in the national final the other week that I complained about and yet again nothg got done about it when it was a blatant rule break?

nothing got done because the replay u sent was from the wreck up we had half way through the meeting

if u remember we went through heats very quickly and it was decided by all to have a wreck up before the final so on that note we cant do nothing as it was basically not during the meeting but on a wreck up

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next