Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNB Whats happening?

+16
Rudeboy
Combesy448
timmy76
stickyricky228
wiggy121
Snakerider713
jay_297
Toward27
DannyG267
satsuma#182
Dazza390
Ludd33
Hardcore54
Dalags
Ryano
Ginge717
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TNB Whats happening?  - Page 2 Empty Re: TNB Whats happening?

Post  jay_297 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:06 am

Ginge717 wrote:What about the oppo down straight in the national final the other week that I complained about and yet again nothg got done about it when it was a blatant rule break?

nothing got done because the replay u sent was from the wreck up we had half way through the meeting

if u remember we went through heats very quickly and it was decided by all to have a wreck up before the final so on that note we cant do nothing as it was basically not during the meeting but on a wreck up

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  South#108 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 am

I had cushty old ngt, i had a good laugh, got some mega lossy stuff but i did dish that bk out to, all taken without groans, and smiled about that in chat. (ps lagz i defo meant to lean ya like a bitch, but dint mean to stick u on armco neverless i laughed my socks off :-) still we had handshakes) im Not going to talk much about the racing here save that for results page. Before anyone jumps on my high horse this just imo!

Think if people dint hassle the admin/dp so much things would run alot smoother, theirs a lot of that tit for tat again with them and among other drivers. IE

Jay got loads of stick about the skinpack, which in the end everyone see it wasn't his fault, but got loads of aggro about it and spent alot of time sorting that out, when he could of been doing other things. (sorry's have been say'd! water now under the bridge)

Hardcore getting stick about his server etc, which in fact he never had a choice aboout it, even after the meeting he was still having net issues, but again got aggro about it, when he could of been doing other things. (belive me ginge he would rather smash u/them up then say his nets gone)

Dean No one seems to stick up for dean prob worried about a back lash or getting wrecked/abuse, but seems to get loads of aggro about heats/points what he does on the track and off, I think sometimes its bit ott, if you want to smash him up! do it legally on the track, but it seems to come in chat stir it up, trying to get some kind of reaction, instead of winding each other up, he could be getting on with better things.

what I mean by better things, instead of defending themselfs from abuse, they could monitor the swearing, could spend more time checking things over, someone could quickly check replay only takes min or so to quick view it, also seems people try and make things heated in chat to make others laugh or get a reaction, should all be done on the track legally, if you have a problem with anythink like opp then mention it in pm to dp member, or after the meet and send in the replay!! we all here for a good laugh and good race/crash not to see if you can get them to throw their dummy out!! Their's some drivers i dont like, but i dont want them spitting feathers in chat, just want them to get snapped by my race prep motors ;-).

little bit of waffle! but inhide sight if people behaved, the league would run alot smoother on its own and if their was a little bit of a huffle then the admin/dp could deal it. I tihink they have done well really they could of say'd we wont run any meetings till lee comes back, but their stuck together and trying to get things working so we can have a nights racing, which we have everyweek. cheers babes South!!!!

South#108
South#108
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:00 am

jay_297 wrote:
Ginge717 wrote:What about the oppo down straight in the national final the other week that I complained about and yet again nothg got done about it when it was a blatant rule break?

nothing got done because the replay u sent was from the wreck up we had half way through the meeting

if u remember we went through heats very quickly and it was decided by all to have a wreck up before the final so on that note we cant do nothing as it was basically not during the meeting but on a wreck up

A wreckup half way throug hthe meeting? By that do you mean a non points heat, didnt know rules werent in place for those races as there certainly wasnt a wreckup

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Crewe491 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:04 am

Ginge: Just STOP Crying or Very sad Your opening your mouth again and letting everyone know your a fool.

Affro called for a/c non pts heats before the Final of that meet H/C ran 3 wreck-ups and everyone BAR YOU knew they were wreck-ups.

Every Week in chat you moan and bitch
Every week you directly aim abuse at Deano and or HC in any other league that alone would get you a long rest, so give it a rest. The rest of us are bored of your one man mission to kill this league off, so if you wouldnt mind f***ing off, the rest of us can race in peace. Very Happy
Crewe491
Crewe491
White Grade
White Grade

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum http://www.freeweb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:34 am

The problem is crewe your anotehr that jumps on the bandwagon and just has a stupid opinion becasue some people you are 'friends' with have that opinion of me, i havent been saying much in any league over the past few months and a few had complimented me on it, last meeting it was my opinion of it hence why i said it to hc. Not trying to kill it off as before lee went it was the best league running, now its slowly going down hill, but theres been a few promising meetings.

Suggest you try f*****g off, as i dont wan your opinion, although your attempts at leaning me are amusing so you can carry on trying to wind me up like that. Ive been keeping to myself but after getting kicked for a bs reason, that is what sparked me. And even if it was a wreckup/allcoimers race, the rules are surely still in place, if thats the case why did some get banned for doing something wrong in those 3 races and rudeboy didnt? Ive already stated the reason. Friends with hc. ITs all sorted now, my opinions are out there, doesnt bother me if you like them or not, i find the responses amusing and fun to respond to myself.

Look forward to the next good tnb meeting in the near future.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:26 am

[quote="Ginge717"]

. And even if it was a wreckup/allcoimers race, the rules are surely still in place, if thats the case why did some get banned for doing something wrong in those 3 races and rudeboy didnt?

Look forward to the next good tnb meeting in the near future.[/quote

ginge u answered ur own questionbecause rudeboys was in a wreck up due to having done heats quick

everyone knew it was wreck up so i cant see the problem in the matter yes it was during the meeting but every one knew it was a wreck

end off

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryano Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 am

Ginge, you've made yourself sound massively immature. What Crewe has said is true, rather than a stupid opinion...though it doesnt seem like it matters as you dont want his opinion anyway, he's also not jumped on any bandwagon, he's just put what he's seen in chat.
Simply put the admin team could do without your input every 5 minutes, Jays been running leagues longer than I've been racing for instance, he knows what he's doing, give them time.
Some of us have been in or seen this situation themselves, TNB circa 2009, Lee disappeared for a bit, few of us ran it, everything continued, difference this time is the pure backlog of stuff they have on their plates, complaints from ages ago, National Points to find, choose whatevers happening with the Pre70 WF etc etc, bitching about whats going on wont help matters.
You posted a question at the start of the topic and then are replying after pretty much every post trying to make things sound like you're right. Just leave it.
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 pm

cheers ryano for ur statement

its true in what u say we have got a very long backlog ie 7 weeks worth of results to do going back to augaust
some complaints which we cannot deal with as they gone through lee,s email which we cant access

but we will get there

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  haadee#321 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:46 am

well said there South, Ginge I can see your point but you could send a message to one of the DP team.
Upload the replay so they can watch it, and should be dealt with after meeting, or in the meet like the MI said.
They are all busy if I show the replay (or is it the one on youtube) I will personally view it, and state my opinion towards the other DPs if that sorts it
haadee#321
haadee#321
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie257 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 pm

ill take the ban, was worth it! get the list updated so we know what were gettin cheers I love you

Shortie257
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2